FEE STRUCTURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (SESSION 2021 - 2022)
Every year, schedule fees is published in the month of September reflecting details of the fees structure for the ensuing academic session and is sent to all parents. The fees includes tuition, boarding, lodging, laundry and other miscellaneous overhead expenses of the school but does not include expenditure on clothing, uniform, books, stationary, personal items, medicines, camps and excursions.
For New Admissions Only (Non Recurring)
Nursery to XII
|Registeration Fees||USD 100|
|Admission Fees||USD 1200|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||USD 1000|
Annual Fees (Recurring)
|Grade||Nursery to Grade V||Grade VI to Grade VIII||Grade IX to Grade X||Grade XI to Grade XII|
|Annual Fees||USD 7000||USD 7200||USD 7400||USD 7900|
- Uniform and Books on actual
- All fees except caution money is non refundable.
- Pocket money and Miscellaneous expenses are used as per actual spends by students
- For Pocket money: USD 1000 for Nursery to Grade VIII and USD 1200 for Grade IX – XII is to be deposited at the time of admission
- Medical expenses and expenses on treks, tours and adventure camps are on actuals.
- Entire fees and other payments have to be paid during the time of admission.
- Fees has to be paid as reservation of seat for the oncoming new academic session latest by 7th of February.
- Fees once paid, is acceptance of the admission offered and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Pay Online
- Deposit in the following Bank accounts
- Informing the school as to when and in which bank fees has been deposited shall be the sole responsibility of the parent.
- Transfers through foreign banks can be made to the following account.
- In no case transfers through Indian banks should be made to this account.
|Account Name||Bank Details||Account||IFSC Code||SWIFT Code|
|Chinmaya Educational Society||FCRA Cell, 4th Floor, State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch,11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001||40126538302||SBIN0000691||SBININBB104|