Separate boarding wings for Boys and Girls
Hostels are veritable ‘homes away from home’ for students to live and learn in an environment that helps them to grow in the most desirable of ways. Boarders are given a feeling of comfort and well-being. They come to learn the values of discipline, regularity, self-dependence and punctuality besides cultivating bonds that are based on trust, cooperation, mutual respect and teamwork. The hostels are modern-day ‘ashrams’ of the Vedic times and help shape a holistic personality of the scholar. Independence and self-reliance are tempered by compassion, empathy and generosity for all sentient beings.
“Boarding Life is a Lively Process of Becoming”
If I have understood anything in my experience of living in a boarding School, it is that hostels are a microcosm of life itself! They offer a plethora of experiences that are enriching and, in many cases, indelible for all those who are lucky enough to have them.
Here, our children are given a whole lot of love and support to express themselves. However, they are also taught to become responsible, well-rounded individuals, to realize their true potential and, in fact, to become the best version of themselves!.
– The day starts with the Rouser at 6 am.
– Followed by Yoga/jogging in the orchards and then getting ready for the school.
– The day starts with Hawan purifying the environment and making the children ready to gain knowledge.
– Classes start from 9 am and last till 2.15 pm with milk break in between.
– After the school is over, it is time for delicious and nutritious lunch.
– Followed with rest time to rejuvenate for the rest of the day.
– Post rest time, we have extra-classes with the faculty.
– Evenings start with sports from 4.30 pm – 6 pm. The week is so scheduled that we have a healthy mix of indoor games and outdoor sports.
– Post sports, children are given evening nutrition.
– Self-study is scheduled from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm.
– Dinner is followed with once a week call with the parents from 9 pm – 10 pm.
– Lights out by 10 pm.
Our little munchkins
while at morning trek.
PARENT-CHILD contact MECHANISM
Nursery – Grade 2: Monday
Grade 3 – Grade 5: Tuesday
Grade 6 – Grade 8: Wednesday
Grade 8 – Grade 10: Thursday
Grade 10 – Grade 12: Friday
Meeting the children
Parents can visit their children on weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays between 9:30 am – 11.30 am. and 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm.
If they wish, they may also take their children home after school on the last Friday of the month and bring them back to the school by 4 pm on Sunday.