Fee Structure for Resident Indians (Session 2021 - 2022)
Every year, schedule fees is published in the month of September reflecting details of the fees structure for the ensuing academic session and is sent to all parents. The fees includes tuition, boarding, lodging, laundry and other miscellaneous overhead expenses of the school but does not include expenditure on clothing, uniform, books, stationary, personal items, medicines, camps and excursions.
For New Admissions Only (Non Recurring)
Nursery to XII
|Registration Fees||INR 5,100|
|Admission Fees||INR 21,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||INR 20,000|
Annual Fee (Recurring)
|Description||Nursery - Grade V||Grade VI - Grade VIII||Grade IX - Grade X||Grade XI - Grade XII|
|Tution Fees||INR 1,54,000||INR 1,60,000||INR 1,66,000||INR 1,90,000|
|Boarding and Lodging||INR 1,10,000||INR 1,10,000||INR 1,10,000||INR 1,10,000|
|Total Fees||INR 2,64,000||INR 2,70,000||INR 2,76,000||INR 3,00,000|
Uniform and Books on actual
- All fees except caution money is non refundable.
- Sibling Discount: A fee concession of Rs.10,000 will be given on Boarding & Lodging to the second child or subsequent children every year.
- Defence Personnel: A fee concession of Rs.20,000 for the first year and a concession of Rs.10,000 in the subsequent years is offered to serving and retired defense personnel.
- Special concessions can be extended to war widows, BPL families and orphan kids at the discretion of the management. Himachal bonafide residents and single mothers will be given a concession of Rs.20,000 for the first year and a concession of Rs.10,000 in the subsequent years.
- Early bird discount of 5% on tuition fee is offered to the students who take admission before 5th of April.
- Full fee payment discount of Rs.6,000 on tuition fees is given to the parents on payment of whole year fees in one go at the beginning of the session.
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao: In our effort to support & strengthen the special initiative taken by our government for education of girls, discount of 10% is available on the tuition fees for a girl child taking admission up to class VIII.
- Scholarship of Rs.20,000 is offered to outstanding students in the year of admission based purely on their academic performance of previous class and entrance test marks at Chinmaya.
- Special scholarship being offered to meritorious students based purely on their performance in Board Result in Grade X for the academic session of 2021-22:
- Students scoring > 95% aggregate – 50% discount on Tuition fee components for full year in Class XI.
- Students scoring > 90% and <94.6% aggregate – 25% discount on tuition fee for full year in Class XI.
- *** Discount policy is based purely on availability of seat.
*** NO TWO DISCOUNTS CAN BE CLUBBED.
- Entire fees and other payments have to be paid during the time of admission.
- Fees has to be paid as reservation of seat for the oncoming new academic session latest by 7th of February.
- Fees once paid, is acceptance of the admission offered and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fees paid in the subsequent years may be paid in two instalments.
- First instalment has to be paid as the advance reservation of seat for the oncoming new academic session latest by 7th of February. The second instalment is to be paid by 7th August.
- Annual charges may be paid in full by 7th of February in which case a concession of Rs.5000 will be applicable (not in case of new admissions).
- Late payment will carry a fine of Rs.100 per day starting from the due dates of payment mentioned above and the name of the child will be struck off the rolls of the school in case all dues are not cleared after 15 days of the due dates mentioned above.
- On re-admission, fine and the admission fees will have to be paid.
- If the reservation of the child`’s seat for the next session is not made i.e. the advance fee is not deposited in the month of February, then the school will not be obliged to offer a seat or re-admit the child in the next academic session.
- Rs. 20,000 is to be deposited at the time of admission
- Pocket money and Miscellaneous expenses are used as per actual spends by students
Medical expenses and expenses on treks, tours and adventure camps are on actuals.
- Pay Online
- Demand Draft payable to Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Solan
- Deposit in the following Bank accounts directly at any branch in India.
Informing the school as to when and in which bank fees has been deposited shall be the sole responsibility of the parents.
Name of the Account - Chinmaya Vidyalaya
|Bank Name||Account No||IFSC Code||MICR Code|
|HDFC Bank, The Mall, |
Solan - 173212
|UCO Bank, UHF Nauni, Solan - 173230 ||09690210000366|
|AU Small Finance Bank|
Pocket money to be transferred to the following account:
Name of the Account - Principal, Chinmaya Vidyalaya
|Bank Name||Account No||IFSC Code||MICR Code|
|UCO Bank, UHF |
Nauni, Solan - 173212