Chinmaya is located in the lap of Shivalik hills of Himalayas, far away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. The clean environment, purest of the air helps students to reconnect with the nature which is the basic need of a human.
At Chinmaya, we follow the Ancient Indian Residential Schooling System which helps the child get nurtured in a way that helps him or her develop both emotion and intelligence in a balanced way. This kind of holistic development during his or her growing years helps form the strong basic pillars of entire life.
The coalescence of the Ancient Indian Vedic Education system and the Modern Education System helps the children to excel in the real world. We don’t invest “on children”, we invest “in children” as they are the future of the mankind.
The School session starts from first week of April every year and ends during the third week of March. New admissions start in September.
The admission is offered in Grade I for a child aged 5+ as on 31st March of the year of admission. The subsequent classes can be so calculated.
Chinmaya Aptitude Entrance Test
Once the registration form is received by the school, the school will contact you for the date of the Chinmaya Aptitude Entrance Test provided the seat for the grade applied is available.
– Entrance test is an online test, comprising of English, Math and Science.
– If the child is shifting from another board, the test will be designed accordingly.
– Entrance test will followed by an interview of the child along with the parents.
– For NRIs and Foreigners, entrance test will be conducted over the interview itself, understanding the board curriculum differences.
Before the entrance test, Rs.5100 needs to be deposited by Residents of India and 100$ by NRIs and Foreigners. This is non-refundable.
Click to pay Registration fees.
Acceptance of Admission
Based on the results of the Entrance test, the school will confirm admission. Once the School offers admission to a child, a non refundable amount of Rs.21000 in case of resident Indians, US$1000 for NRI’s and US$1200 in case of foreigners will have to be deposited within two days of the offer for admission. Also the Admission Confirmation Form needs to be submitted.
After receipt of this amount, admission of the child will stand confirmed. On expiry of this period fresh registration will have to be made and the whole procedure will have to be repeated. This admission confirmation amount is non refundable.
All admissions to Class XI are provisional till such time the CBSE results are declared. The provisional admission shall be confirmed after the CBSE/ICSE Board result depending on the performance of the child.
Download Admission Confirmation Form and send it to us at email@example.com
Following forms need to be submitted along with the necessary fees before 7th February:
– Original School leaving/Transfer certificate
– Report Card/Mark sheet of the previous class
– Six photographs of the child
– Identity Proof of the child and parents – Aadhar card/Passport for Indians, Passport for NRIs/Foreigners
– Original Birth Certificate for Nursery to Grade I admissions. In this case School leaving/Transfer certificate is not required.
– Original Migration Certificate from the concerned board for Grade XI admissions
– For Grade X and XII, CBSE registration
– For NRIs and Foreigners only:
Letter of acceptance from the local guardian agreeing to be the guardian of the child during his/her stay at the school and accepting to take full responsibility and care of the child during short leaves, vacations and especially during emergencies.
Letter of authority permitting the Principal or his representative to take all necessary action in case of an emergency.
– Registration Form, Admission Form, Personal Details Form, Medical Certificate, Rules and Regulations Form
Download all forms and mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org